Video Production at it’s very best
Video production is changing the way business communicates and we can help your business communicate with customers at home and abroad. According to Forrester Research, one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
Video production services:
- Sales Focused: We know how to structure, film, edit, script and voice over your video, providing you with an excellent sales aid.
- Web Integration: We liaise with your web designer to ensure that your video can be integrated into your website at the correct resolution and ensuring mobile friendly usage.
- Social Media: All videos are supplied with the correct compression for Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
Customized Marketing Videos:
We can customize a video to meet your marketing needs for example,
- Corporate videos can showcase and explain your service.
- Product demonstration videos can bring your product to life.
- Customer testimonials video increase trust and creditability.
- Promotional Videos creates awareness of your upcoming events or offers.
- A highly professional video production that showcases your business, product, service or event condensed into approximately 90 seconds for online advertising and promotion.
- A highly professional 30 or 60 second TV advert to promote your business, product, service or event.
- We work closely with audio visual suppliers at various events where we film and edit a highlights package.
- Promote your event either online or on TV.
Trade Fair Videos:
- Catch the eye of potential customers by playing a professional video at your trade stand.
- Should you require aerial video or photographs we can supply both and edit them into your video production.
Not sure that online video marketing is worthwhile??… then read on.
1. VIDEO IS WHERE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SPENDING THEIR TIME. YouTube alone has over 4 billion views per day, and it’s the second largest search engine next Google, which owns YouTube). 78% of people watch at least once a week and 55% watch everyday
2. VIDEO IS VERY SEARCHABLE. Video results have appeared in almost 70% of the top 100 search listing on Google in 2012 (Marketing Week). Consumers are looking for your products and services. How are they looking? Most likely, online search is one of the top ways. Social media can affect organic Google search results as well as be an entry point to your website, microsite or promo page. YouTube is the second largest search engine, meaning videos get ranked high in Google results. photos, graphics, LinkedIn, Twitter and other networks are also searchable.
3. VIDEO IS SHAREABLE. More than 500 years of YouTube videos are watched every day on Facebook. Over 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute. Video sharing is a huge part of social media and social media is a huge part of our lives. Get your product or service message out there in a fun and shareable way!
4. VIDEO ENTERTAINS, EDUCATES AND INSPIRES. More than three out of five consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to purchase (MarketingCharts.com). They used to call them “moving pictures” for a reason. Video is way better at moving viewers to laugh, cry, get mad, learn and take action than photos, text or audio. Video is a great story teller and keeps consumers glued to your site.
5. VIDEO LIVES FOREVER MAKING IT MORE COST EFFECTIVE OVER TIME. Videos stay online and in Google results for a very long time and typically require an executive order to be removed. This can be both good and bad, depending on what kinds of videos you’ve made. You may consider an initial media buy or video seeding to promote your video, but unlike TV ads that get taken down once the rent isn’t paid, video content stays online, working for you and reducing your overall per-unit spend over time.
6. VIDEO IS MOBILE. Online video now accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic and up to 69% of traffic on certain networks. (Bytemobile Mobile Analytics Report)
30-second mobile video ads have an 88.3% completion rate. (Rhythm Insights). With mobile video you have the potential to be in people’s hands, understanding everything about what you offer, and one click away from their buying your stuff… which is the whole point.